I always read the latest 10 reviews before I make my own review of a place. Being a travelagent in Europe, I do stay at various hotels as on my private vacations, on which we do travel around in the country. On this trip we have driven from New York to Florida and seen a lot of good hotels but also one bad one. We have on our whole trip just been wanting to get down to Ft.Lauderdale and relax at Napoli Belmar. Arrived 4 days before we had made reservations but Angela went out of her way to accommodate us best possible - and it worked out very smoothly for us.
As most of the other travellers point out, the outstanding service provided by Angela and Tony, who owns and run this hotel, is just the topping on the icecream.
All of the property's features have been well pointed out by the last reviews, 2 pools (actually 4 as you are allowed to use all pools on the whole property), good washer/dryer for $1.25, bocce court, gas and charcoal grills several places and just the friendliness between people here makes it great to stay here.Rooms are spacious, and big windows make bright light indoors. They are renovating the place room by room, and as we stayed in different rooms, we have seen both newly renovated rooms (new a/c, fresh painted rooms and nice bathrooms) and the not-newly renovated, which are still clean and well maintained though yes, bathroom may appear somewhat older.
Well, I can find one bad thing about this place. It attracts both families with young children and older people, and now that we travel with teenagers, we tend to forget how we acted when we were here with small children. I am sorry to say that I think some of the smaller children (age 3-6) are too noisy, but heck, thats the way it is. We close the window and dont hear it so clearly, except Sunday Morning at 8.30 - that was just a little too early for us. But this place is great for families with smaller children, no doubt about it. Our children love it even though they are older now (only 9 and 12). and they still have great fun being here.
Thanks Angela and Tony for being so great. As Arnold the Terminator would say it: We'll be back!
Brgds Marianne and Allan Simonsen, Denmark.
ps. happy to tell you that our friends also thought this was a great place to stay - yes, I am recommending this place to my colleagues in the travel business.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Fort Lauderdale Beach minutes from the famous Las Olas Boulevard. Come see why this Mediterranean-style resort is a favorite vacation retreat among its repeat guests. The Napoli Belmar Resort offers a relaxing and pleasing atmosphere, 2 swimming pools (one heated), and a BBQ picnic area. English and Italian spoken. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Napoli Belmar Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napoli Belmar Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Napoli Belmar Fort Lauderdale