All reviews bocce court rooms are nice and clean minute walk to the beach coffee maker separate bedroom fort lauderdale beach full kitchen washer and dryer other guests pools motel ft florida microwave tile ocean trolley
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Thank you to Angela and the rest of the staff for yet another great visit to Ft. Lauderdale. After seven years there is still no other place I'd rather stay when I'm in town. The staff is friendly and accommodating. Hotel is just a stones throw from the beach!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

My mother use to say: "Nothing is really expensive when it is previously agreed"
They dont have maid service on Sundays but the price is the same and they even advise before you book
They offer kitcheen but the maid do not clean it up.
The owner that works in the reception is available up to 09:00pm but she doesn't inform even when you proceed with the check in.
I really dont understand this way to conduct the business. I would book even having these service restriction but i could be ready for that.
In my opinion it is not honest at all.
I will not indicate to any other person.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Eduardo S
Reviewed 9 October 2017

I witnessed the most disgusting thing while staying at this resort. One of the managers or workers who were in the office harassed a black family coming in. They didn't even know why this family was walking towards the office; maybe to ask questions about staying at the resort or directions- who knows. The manager prevented the family from even walking towards the office and made a scene in front of kids and guest telling them that they are not wanted here and that they have to leave. The family barely got a few words in. I was so speechless.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Guidalia D
Reviewed 4 October 2017

Great room with full kitchen. Grills outside as well a wonderful bocce court, a significant plus in my opinion! Staff courteous and super friendly. It was a great place to come back to at the end of each day to relax. I'm hoping to be back soon.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 August 2017

We enjoyed our time here. It feels nice to support local businesses, to feel a sense of home, yet still be in full vacation mode. The room was a decent size, the bathroom was good-- with two spacious closets, and the kitchen was just enough.
Pro's:
Truly a two minute walk to the ocean, or a five minute walk to the Intercoastal connection
Plenty of pools
Many grills to BBQ
Very personal staff in the front office
Plenty of dishes and cooking ware
Comfortable bedding--- I accidentally left my pillow so anyone who stays in my room will be happy

Cons:
Sofabed cover was dusty, but we didn't bother to use

If you're looking for a high-no location with marble and down pillows, this is not for you. But if you want something comfortable, clean, welcoming, with a home-feel, please do stay here.
We were close to practically each major outlet to travel around Fort Lauderdale. The owner of the motel was helpful with telling me where to visit , with children.
We will surely return.

Room Tip: Ask for courtyard room, much more quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family