“Always a neighborhood choice”
Review of Heart Rock Sushi

Heart Rock Sushi
Ranked #276 of 1,414 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 14 July 2013

We have been going to this sushi restaurant since we moved to Lauderdale Beach and it has consistently been one of favorite sushi restaurants...

Reviewed 16 May 2013

I must have chosen the wrong day to stop by this location. It was empty. When we walked in, the waitress offered us menus that were sticky with sauce or something. I guess they didn't have time to clean off the menus from the night prior? When I asked the same waitress for suggestions and if they had any specialty rolls - she couldn't think of 1 single roll. Sad. I ended up having a shrimp tempura roll that was cold, and my friend had the Curry Chicken. The sushi was bad but the curry was decent. I

Reviewed 14 May 2013 via mobile

We only had sushi and ordered it to go because we wanted to continue hanging out by the pool. The sushi was good we ordered lots of tuna and the sizes of fish they used were good porportions. The only thing I didn't like was that the rice was on the inside and I like it on the outside. Other than that this is a great place for dining in or taking out. Would go back again when in the area.

Reviewed 9 May 2013

Consistent fresh food, great menu. Didn't expect the food to be as delicious as it was. Would come more frequently, if it were closer to home. If you are in Fort Lauderdale, would absolutely recommend!

Reviewed 7 April 2013

We've been coming here for years, every time we visit Ft.Lauderdale. Its all about the sushi here of course so don't expect much from the decor apart from local warm.

Service is always friendly. The menu is comprehensive enough and the combo choices are great. I have never been able to fault the food so keep returning year on year.

Price wise its fair for what you are getting.