My husband and I went to the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Fort Lauderdale for our wedding anniversary.
It was a great place to stay.
The staff is very friendly, smiling and helpful. They are really there for you.
We booked a oceanfront room. The size of the room was good, the bed great (king size), the bathroom nice (bathtub and shower). There was a small balcony with two chairs and a small table. It was located on the 10th floor and the view on the ocean was quite good.
The only "negative" point was that the walls of the room was not very thick and many times during the night we were able to hear peoples in the room close to us!
Another "negative" thing also is that you have to pay for the Internet (18,95US for high-speed).
We didn't go to the restaurant in the hotel for dinner but for breakfast. It was quite good and quite expensive too! (about 70US for 2 people). We said to our waiter that we were celebrating our wedding anniversary (he was asking us the purpose of our stay) and a few minutes after he came and brought us a plate of warm raspberry beignets with "happy anniversary" written on the plate! (it was such a kind attention from him!).
There is also in this hotel a fitness center, a spa and a pool.
Highly recommended hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ritz-Carlton, Fort Lauderdale infuses the Gold Coast with casual luxury as the city's first and only AAA Five Diamond hotel. The 24-story, dramatically tiered and glass walled structure has sweeping curves that are reminiscent of a luxury liner. Design elements recall the 1940's, with artwork that includes playful murals inspired by French artist Jean Cocteau and a 13-foot high mural of a seascape inspired by the 1880 painting, "King Neptune and His Horses." The property features 192 guest rooms and suites; a 2,200 square foot Club Lounge, 24,000 square feet of light-filled meeting space; a 29,000 square foot oceanfront sundeck with an infinity pool and private cabanas; destination Spa with an organic and active-botanical treatment menu and a water-view fitness center. Four dining and entertainment options include the new Via Luna Italian grill with seating indoors or al fresco on an oceanfront patio, the dramatic oceanfront Via Luna Bar, a private Wine Room with a 5,000 bottle wine cellar and a seventh floor Poolside Cafe with commanding ocean views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Marriott, Ebookers, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Fort Lauderdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz Carlton Fort Lauderdale Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Ritz Carlton Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Ritz Carlton
- St Regis Fort Lauderdale
- St Regis Ft Lauderdale