Had an all too short stay here in early August.
Beds, blissfully comfortable, with fresh linen smelling of Lavender
View, over pool & beach, fantastic!
Room had all the finishing touches. Actual bottles of alcohol instead of a mini bar, fridge. Quality free standing bedroom furniture etc
Bathroom. Huge with large bath, sinks, shower, separate loo. Lots of wonderfully fluffy towels. Excellent Asprey toiletries. I forgot toothbrushes. No problem, asprey dental kits arrived!
Pool area lovely, and clear perspex wall overlooked the beach. Water at the right temperature, sun tan lotion & aloe provided. Lots of decent staff, nothing too much trouble. Lots of towels provided.
Beach the same. Cabanas or chairs, free water.
Private entrance to the Beach via the elevator from the pool.
Breakfast was outstanding. Beautifully served, excellent food, wonderful position overlooking the beach.
Really, I have nothing to say about this Hotel that isn't complimentary! Didn't want to leave!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ritz-Carlton, Fort Lauderdale infuses the Gold Coast with casual luxury as the city's first and only AAA Five Diamond hotel. The 24-story, dramatically tiered and glass walled structure has sweeping curves that are reminiscent of a luxury liner. Design elements recall the 1940's, with artwork that includes playful murals inspired by French artist Jean Cocteau and a 13-foot high mural of a seascape inspired by the 1880 painting, "King Neptune and His Horses." The property features 192 guest rooms and suites; a 2,200 square foot Club Lounge, 24,000 square feet of light-filled meeting space; a 29,000 square foot oceanfront sundeck with an infinity pool and private cabanas; destination Spa with an organic and active-botanical treatment menu and a water-view fitness center. Four dining and entertainment options include the new Via Luna Italian grill with seating indoors or al fresco on an oceanfront patio, the dramatic oceanfront Via Luna Bar, a private Wine Room with a 5,000 bottle wine cellar and a seventh floor Poolside Cafe with commanding ocean views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Marriott, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Fort Lauderdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz Carlton Fort Lauderdale Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Ritz Carlton Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Ritz Carlton
- St Regis Fort Lauderdale
- St Regis Ft Lauderdale