Cocobelle Resort
Riverside Hotel(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$144
US$151
US$282
US$268
US$124
US$111
Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$110
Official Site
  • Pool
Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$247
US$228
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
US$218
Manhattan Tower Apartment Hotel(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$114
Agoda.com
US$168
US$163
Hotwire.com
  • Beachfront
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 March 2013

Big rooms which was clean, a little bit old. Ncice pool area with alot of palmtrees. The owner is walking around everywhere and has full control - be don't be afraid of his sense of humour.

Cocobell is situated 5-10 minutes walk from the beach and the area felt safe.
The price was ok for what we got.

I would give this the rating averige +

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank TexasTimon
Reviewed 24 March 2013

Little late with this review as we stayed here Feb.7-16, 2013. We have stayed at other 'vintage' motels before in Fort Lauderdale and really enjoyed them so we booked Cocobelle with the same expectations. We were not disappointed !!
Our room (#10) was fantastic ! Clean, well appointed suite with very comfy King bed. Full kitchen, great living space and a flat screen. Everything was up to date and in perfect working order. Having the opportunity to enjoy the lush surroundings in a very peaceful environment was what my wife and I needed. Ernest ( the owner ) was very helpful with info on the area. He also showed an interest in how our holiday was going and looking to help with any request we had.
We will be going back to Cocobelle, probably next year.
Thanks Ernest for a great holiday location !!

Room Tip: Second floor is the way to go, better view !
2  Thank Carncruz
Reviewed 13 March 2013

To be clear this hotel is good for the value and location but the managers/owners are terrible. My fiancee and I booked a studio with a king bed for 6 nights. My cousin who was in Ft. Lauderdale for two nights wanted to stay with us and we read on the hotel website that an extra person would pay 12 dollars per night. When we asked the manager about this policy she flat out denied its existence and told us that my cousin would have to rent her own room. We tried to reason with her but she told us that she did not want any more teenagers in her hotel (none of use are teenagers) despite the fact that she had just offered to rent a room to my cousin. From there on out the manager harassed us every day, monitoring our coming and going and knocking on our door repeatedly to ask where my cousin was staying. She was paranoid that she had stayed with us when in fact she was forced to stay 45 minutes away with an aunt (a huge inconvenience and time waster). One night we came back at 11 pm and she called our room and accused us of harboring my cousin in the room. When we finally checked out of the hotel my cousin came to pick us up with the taxi. After helping us bring down our bags, my cousin was chastised by the manager. The manager accused my cousin of having stayed in the room when she had stayed elsewhere. As I went out to the taxi the manager then yelled at my fiancee and I and told us to pay for the extra person. In short, this woman is out of her mind. I would not stay here again or recommend that anyone stay here because of this mentally unstable woman.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
8  Thank Dmouth92
Reviewed 2 March 2013

Reminded me of a hostel/hotel experience in Europe. Book selection in the lobby. Great pool area, the plethora of palms and vegetation makes you feel like you are in a mini oasis, and it's all lit up at night! About 2-3 blocks from the beach. Rooms are homey; we had a full kitchen and there is a large closet/dressing area. We stayed in 13, its a bit removed from the pool area, which is nice. For the other rooms, the windows look right out onto the walk way where people walk by. Not the best water pressure in the shower, but we found that a trend throughout our stay in Florida. I'd give the bed comfort a 3.5 out of 5.

1  Thank P_Patti_S_B
Reviewed 26 February 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Cocobelle Resort in mid-February and we were pleasantly surprised with our stay. The price was perfect for us as this was only our first stop of 3. We stayed in Ft. Lauderdale to visit with my younger brother for a couple days and the room was perfect for us. Honestly, you could stay there for a month! I was surprised to find a full kitchen, dining area, comfy living room and a seperate bedroom and bathroom. It was more like a small condo! The hotel is off the beaten path but it is so peaceful and you are not far at all from the beach or restaurants. We walked all the way from Las Olas Blvd. with no issue and the bars over on 9th St. are a very short walk around Bonnet Gardens. Overall, it was a great stay. We didn't go in the pool much as it was windy during our stay, but the pool area looked great, the water was warm and there were hardly any people there whenever we went by. It is a cozy little spot in Ft. Lauderdale and I would definitely go back!

Room Tip: We got the King Size room, but there is a couch and a single bed in the living room is you are travelling with kids!
1  Thank Sarah M