We are a small family of 3, travelling with our infant son. We stayed 9 nights in a one-bedroom at Cocobelle. It is clean, tastefully furnished and comfortable. The pool is heated, spotless and private (unlike other properties where the pool is adjacent to public sidewalk or parking lot). My expectations were exceeding and I would definitely stay at this lovely hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests love how Cocobelle inspires playfulness and tropical dreams! Is it that our majestic palms make an oasis with a heated turquoise pool that some say could be the fountain of youth? Or is it that we offer concierge-like hospitality that ensures your stay’s a breeze? Is it the colorful décor in our updated rooms that’s so phenomenal or the way that our reasonable rates are relaxing? Call it serendipity, but Cocobelle is a unique boutique hotel that attracts playful families who search for sunny times, laughter and a great value. Located just a few minutes’ stroll to North Beach Village’s celebrated sandy beaches, Cocobelle is a perfect beach resort for enjoying Fort Lauderdale’s enticing restaurants, shopping and watersports. Cocobelle’s 16 distinctive rooms offer flat screens, refrigerators, microwaves and safes. Wi-Fi is complimentary and we never charge resort fees. Your family will love soaking up sunsets and sea breezes on your balcony after a day of sunbathing, siestas, snorkeling or sightseeing!More than a hotel – Cocobelle offers an experience to warm your family long after returning home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Cocobelle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cocobelle Resort Fort Lauderdale
- Cocobelle Hotel Fort Lauderdale