Our first trip to Ft. Lauderdale was relaxing and memorable because of the staff of the Alcazar and Worthington Resorts. Retro south Florida guesthouses two short blocks walk from the amazing beach. The entire resort - pool area, guest room, breakfast area, and seating areas - were immaculately kept. Much cleaner than other resorts where we've stayed in the past. We've added Ft. Lauderdale to our list of places to return and we'll be booking a room at the Alcazar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Alcazar resort is centrally located to all Gay Fort lauderdale Nightlife. Walk to the popular Sebastian St. Gay Beach. Two blocks from the W Hotel thats has fine dinning and breath taking views from the bars. All rooms at the Alcazar have undergone renovations that started in early 2009. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Alcazar Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alcazar Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Alcazar Resort Fort Lauderdale