I visited from January 1 to 6, 2013. This would be my 13th visit to Fort Lauderdale and I have visited this complex on ten times. Starting three years ago, I shifted from staying at The Worthington to The Alcazar. I get a basic single room (with a king size bed), The Alcazar rooms are a little larger and have a desk where I can do a little work - while even on vacation. The pool at The Alcazar is fine. It does not have a hot tub or ice machine but, with the addition of Villa Venice, there are two hot tubs/ice machines in the complex and both are just a few steps away. The other patrons are always very friendly and I am sure to return in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Alcazar resort is centrally located to all Gay Fort lauderdale Nightlife. Walk to the popular Sebastian St. Gay Beach. Two blocks from the W Hotel thats has fine dinning and breath taking views from the bars. All rooms at the Alcazar have undergone renovations that started in early 2009. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Alcazar Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alcazar Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Alcazar Resort Fort Lauderdale