This hotel is one of three that guests can use pools and hot tubs. The super friendly owners had taken 3 dated properties and updated them to cater to their clientele. Everything was clean and beautifully landscaped. The staff always friendly and helpful. Nice continental breakfast daily and free happy hour on Saturday. Room was nice, beds comfortable, and the bedsheets soft and comfy. Free WiFi throughout the property was a plus. I would definitely recommend and would return again if going to Ft. Lauderdale.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Alcazar resort is centrally located to all Gay Fort lauderdale Nightlife. Walk to the popular Sebastian St. Gay Beach. Two blocks from the W Hotel thats has fine dinning and breath taking views from the bars. All rooms at the Alcazar have undergone renovations that started in early 2009. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Alcazar Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alcazar Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Alcazar Resort Fort Lauderdale