Alcazar Resort
US$268
US$165
US$142
  • Pool
Riverside Hotel(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$144
Riverside Hotel
  • Pool
Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$110
Official Site
US$111
US$167
  • Beachfront
Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$217
US$228
Orbitz.com
  • Beachfront
US$218
All reviewsvilla venicepools and hot tubswilton manorscocktail partyhappy hour on saturdayother guestscleaned every daysebastian beachawesome vacationguest housegay beachtwo blockscontinental breakfastwalking distance to the beachclean roomscleaning staffthe entire staff
Reviewed 21 March 2013

This is our second time staying here and we love it. The staff is wonderful and so helpful. Close to the beach which we went to and had a blast. The pools all were clean and super. Connected with many guest to add to all the fun.
Totally suggest if you have not stayed here you must!

Room Tip: We staying in the Worthington side last year and Alcazar side this year. Both sides were fine and fun
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 March 2013

My partner and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay in the Alcazar Resort, one third of the now merged Worthington Resort and Villa Venice. All three adjoining hotels have pretty much been merged into one 'super hotel' with Villa Venice serving breakfast, the Worthington providing the main reception and communal pool area and Alcazar serving the quieter, more relaxed clientel. The staff were friendly, the rooms clean and tidy with all expected amenities and the atmosphere was warm and welcoming. The guests seem to comprise of regular returning east coasters and the familiarity of seeing people you might know from your last visit makes for a happy and informal atmosphere. There is a Saturday afternoon happy hour where all drinks are complementary, a free ice machine, two hot tubs to relax in and a small fitness centre for the gym bunnies. The only negative contributions I could make are the lack of convenience stores in the vicinity (it's about a 10-15 minute walk in either direction to find a 7 Eleven or a CVS store) as this part of the neighbourhood is very quiet and residential and we also found the breakfast paled in comparison with another hotel we stayed in during a break to Key West half way through the holiday.
All in all, this is a terrific hotel. Much love to Rick, Dennis, Will, Cesar and the rest of the wonderful front office staff. Beware any fellow Brits that visit - they're all addicted to Downton Abbey!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Terry C
Reviewed 18 March 2013

Try it!It is a very nice hotel with good infrastructure and very friendly staff. Rooms are spacious, clean and comfortable. The only thing is, that the location is quite far away from Wilton Manors and you have to drive yourself or take a taxi.

Room Tip: I hat a standard room (211) which was very spacious, nice, clean and comfortable. Absolutely all you need and can be recommended.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 March 2013 via mobile

Wow....well we arrived after hrs and we informed by email how to collect our keys to get in. That was easy. Once in...the property looked out of this world! Pool was lite up, hunky men in the Spa to greet us, then we found our room. Wow! I've worked in a few 5* properties and this place would chew them up and spit them out! For a gay resort I was expecting dirt under the toilet lid, mould, perhaps even a torn towel...BUT no! Downside for me is I should've got up early to view their continental b'fast, but I didn't! Yep b'fast included in the room rate. Getting around Fort Lauderdale is easy, heaps to perv on too. If ever back .... yes I would book there again, no hesitation.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Got2try
Reviewed 10 March 2013

This is a great place for the gay traveler to stay. 66 rooms, 3 pools and 2 hot tubs mean there will be a great crowd. Yet still, you can find a quiet corner in either of the 3 connected resorts. I like meeting people and so this is why I stay there. The place is immaculate inside and out, the staff wonderful, the setting very beautiful. It is located just a very short walk to the beach and a short walk from the gay Sebastian beach. Over the last 20 years, I've stayed at many guest houses in that area. This is my first choice currently.

Room Tip: There's no bad location for a room here. Even if you face the pool on the first level, it is not at all noisey.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo