Stayed at the Alcazar for 3 nights returning from a cruise.
Very convenient to everything in Fort Lauderdale and Wilton Manors. The resort is very clean which is important to me. Rooms were nicely furnished and large enough. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The fact that is part of 2 other resorts makes it great. You can easily walk and enjoy the services of the Worthington and Villa Venice. 3 clean pools and 2 hot tubes.
I would definitely recommend the Worthington/Alcazar to anyone. Very relaxing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Alcazar resort is centrally located to all Gay Fort lauderdale Nightlife. Walk to the popular Sebastian St. Gay Beach. Two blocks from the W Hotel thats has fine dinning and breath taking views from the bars. All rooms at the Alcazar have undergone renovations that started in early 2009. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Alcazar Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alcazar Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Alcazar Resort Fort Lauderdale