This is a very nice resort, one that is well taken care of and close to everything. I came across this place by accident, and have been back three times since. The owners are very nice, when you arrive late, they have the air condioning on in the room for you, they leave the lights on, they make you feel welcomed and truly it is a nice little paradise to escape to. I would very much reccomend this resort to anyone looking for a specialty resort in South Florida, this is by far one of the nicest ones I have stayed at and I just look forward to going back again. Most of the other guests were very nice as well, I made friends from France, Switzerland and Germany, not to mention guests from the States as well, truly a diverse crowd of travelers. While most of the guests are 20 or 30-somethings, this last trip down seemed to have a lot of more retired/mature people who were not very respectful of others, unfortunately this was after hours and the their is nobody from the staff there during the overnight hours. All in all is a wonderful resort, just is a crap shoot what sort of other guests will be there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Alcazar resort is centrally located to all Gay Fort lauderdale Nightlife. Walk to the popular Sebastian St. Gay Beach. Two blocks from the W Hotel thats has fine dinning and breath taking views from the bars. All rooms at the Alcazar have undergone renovations that started in early 2009. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Alcazar Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alcazar Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Alcazar Resort Fort Lauderdale