It was my second time at Fort Lauderdale and it would be my last. I was a bit disappointed in my stay at the hotel and the city. I find it to be too expensive for the value of the room. The location wasn't great if you didn't have car. The hotel was far from everything like gay bars, shopping malls, convient stores, restaurants etc. Actually, I find the city to be too spread out. It was also very long walk to Sébastian Beach. It was about 20 minutes. The front staffs were not too helpful. I got impression that they didn't want to be bother by any issues even calling a taxi was a big deal. The breakfest was lousy. We wanted have a late check out and couldn't get it, but still they didn't try to accommodate us in someway which left me feeling a bit sour. Therefore, we had to wait 5 hours at the airport for our flight back home. My suggestion is to go somewhere like Courtyard Marriot which we stay last year and enjoyed it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Alcazar resort is centrally located to all Gay Fort lauderdale Nightlife. Walk to the popular Sebastian St. Gay Beach. Two blocks from the W Hotel thats has fine dinning and breath taking views from the bars. All rooms at the Alcazar have undergone renovations that started in early 2009. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Alcazar Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alcazar Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Alcazar Resort Fort Lauderdale