Sun Tower Hotel & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Fort Lauderdale Beach Inn(Fort Lauderdale)
Lafayette Motel(Fort Lauderdale)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Fort Lauderdale)
View Hotel
Casitas Coral Ridge(Fort Lauderdale)
  • Pool
View Hotel
Coconut Bay Resort(Fort Lauderdale)
View Hotel
All reviewstuna towersandbar grilleocean frontflatbreadoceanfront king suitehear the wavessmall hotelfish tacosbeach chairs and umbrellasrestaurant downstairson site restaurantthe ground floorliving areaprivate beachthe atlantic oceancloser to the beachfirst floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Just let me start by saying I go to Fort Lauderdale every year. The Suntower is the only place that I will stay. I have been staying in this hotel for over 20 years now. My now 14 year old son has grown up in that hotel and on their beach. He actually learned to walk there! The owners are terrific! Mike at the restaurant is awesome. Tony the cook is awesome. This place is home away from home! The rooms are clean and spacey. The staff takes wonderful care of you and your family. If you want a place to stay that treats you like family this is the place to go!

3  Thank Angela W
Reviewed 5 August 2013

My family and I stayed here for a week, and loved it. The views of the ocean were great, especially with your own private balcony. The beach water was nice and warm and clean, we swam in it almost every day. The rooms were nice and comfortable, plenty of space. The restaurant in the hotel was pretty good. The only thing I did not like was the hotel let the restaurant patrons park in the hotel parking spots that should be for the hotel guests only. There were a couple of times that we had no spot when coming back to the hotel. Other than that it was a nice place to stay, and would do it again.

Room Tip: All floors are a good view, but the higher the better.
1  Thank Benjamin N
Reviewed 31 July 2013

This place was awesome! It was relaxing and beautiful. The staff were super friendly, the rooms were clean and beautiful and the view and atmosphere was beyond terrific! We had a great time and can't wait to come back! Wish we had more time to stay longer. The food was really good at the Sandbar Grille, it was just a little packed so service was a little slow, but it was still really good, especially being located in the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 July 2013

The staff was friendly, the service was fantastic, the room was beautiful and the view was absolutely amazing!!! There is nothing better than being able to step out of your room and right onto the beach. My children and I thoroughly enjoyed having immediate access to the beach, the use of the pool and the great food at the Hotel restaurant. If you want a fabulous vacation spot while in Ft. Lauderdale, then this is the place to stay!!

Reviewed 25 July 2013

Simply wonderful small hotel and fabulous staff. My husband and I with 3 young kids ages 9, 6 and 2 years old spent the weekend in a suite with a magnificent view of the ocean! At the front desk Chris was most helpful throughout our stay and made a difference in our staying and being happy customers. Thank you Chris! Much cozier than big hotel chains. Right on the beach! Free parking. Quaint restaurant with great service from Mike! Kids had fun between the ocean and pool. Drawback for us was no Disney channel, but we got it on the iPod! Just what we needed for our stay-cation!! I would go back again!

Room Tip: First floor suites looked bigger.