We spent the night before our cruise here and fell in love with this place. First of all the location is perfect. Close but far enough away to avoid crowds. Beach area was beautiful with nice chairs and umbrellas free of charge to guest. We ate at the restaurant on site and had a tasty lunch at a good price. Room was perfect. Staff were hard working and very friendly. We ran in the morning on the sidewalk toward the airport with a great view of the beach the entire run of 3 miles. We will be back for sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fort Lauderdale's Premiere boutique style hotel, located DIRECTLY on 350 ft of private beach, offers 23 NEWLY RENOVATED oceanfront suites and standard accommodations with private balconies. Enjoy our Sandbar Grille located on our expanded oceanfront terrace or relax by our heated pool. Lounge chairs & umbrella's are provided along with complimentary use of kayaks and paddleboards. Self parking on property is available for no additional cost. There is nothing between you and beach when you stay at Sun Tower Hotel & Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Agoda and Cancelon so you can book your Sun Tower Hotel & Suites on the beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sun Tower Hotel And Suites On The Beach
- Sun Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Sun Motel Fort Lauderdale