Sun Tower Hotel & Suites
US$298
US$234
US$122
US$268
Riverside Hotel(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$144
US$165
US$142
  • Pool
Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$110
Official Site
US$167
  • Beachfront
Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$217
US$218
US$228
Orbitz.com
  • Beachfront
All reviewstuna towersandbar grilleocean frontflatbreadoceanfront king suitehear the wavessmall hotelfish tacosbeach chairs and umbrellasrestaurant downstairson site restaurantthe ground floorliving areaprivate beachthe atlantic oceancloser to the beachfirst floor
Reviewed 10 September 2013

To be honest was a bit disappointed when we drove up as the hotel is small and sits between two great looking new hotels. The front desk service was really friendly and then the best bit was enter entering the large room and seeing the view - wow. Best view ever from a hotel and at a really good price would recommend sun tower to all. Nice bar and restaurant and you can walk straight on to the beach using free chairs and umbrellas.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 September 2013

My husband and I stay here everytime we come to Ft Lauderdale. It's a "beachy" little hotel with it's own private beach, yet it's just at the end of one of the main drags where a lot of the action is.....best of both worlds. Staff is really friendly and they have a great little restaurant with outside dining...right on the sand. We just love this place!

Room Tip: We even get the same room everytime we go...it's like a little efficiency with a bedroom, bath, living room and kitchen.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2013

I was just passing through for the night and happened upon this hotel. The staff was so friendly. They offered me to see the room before I accepted it. Suite had plenty of room for a roll-a-way bed, which was delivered before I could even unload my suitcases out of my car. Private balcony to watch the sunrise over the ocean. Chris was especially friendly and helpful at the front desk. Offered directions and places to see as I traveled to my destination. Parking is free but only enough spaces for one for each room. I will definitely stay here again when I come to visit Fort Lauderdale, Florida.

Room Tip: I had a suite with a kitchen, microwave, coffee machine, and refrigerator. Large deck facing the ocean for a great sunrise view.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 September 2013

I've been staying here for 3 years and it is by far my favorite hotel in fort Lauderdale. Rooms are large with pleasing decor,have fantastic views,small kitchenette and the most comfortable pillow top Mattresses you have ever slept on!
Staff is friendly and will go out of there way to help you out. There are free beach towels and a small private beach. The pool is also small with no hot tub one thing I think could use improvement. On the positive side, it's almost always empty. They also have a in hotel restaurant that is as quant as the rest of the hotel but, seems to have some good cooks. Beer is very expensive and only worth buying during happy hour. Food isn't as expensive but is limited and the breakfast isn't very good. I one time caught a fish and asked if they could cook it for me? Think they charged me a small fee but, it was the most delicious fish I have ever had! It was tile fish with some type of mango salsa on it. Mmmmm,awesome!
The location isn't as good some others if you don't have Car but, if you do parking is Free! It's probably about right in middle between Lauderdale by the sea and downtown fort Lauderdale. Good walk to either. There are peddi cabs that could pick up the slack. For anyone who wants to know those are the areas you want to be.
Anyways this is Jeff K. and this is one of my favorite hotels.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Loved the view from our room!!! Nice big and comfortable for a family of 4. The restaurant was fun with daily happy hours and the service And staff were amazing !! Will def go back next time we are in Florida :)

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family