The hotel is a little dated but had been renovated and was clean. The hotel staff were very nice and accommodating They supplied guests with chairs, umbrellas and towels for the beach. The hotel restaurant was a little pricey but good enough. Only downside was the lack of parking. Some cars had to file in behind one another but it was handled well by the management. Recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fort Lauderdale's Premiere boutique style hotel, located DIRECTLY on 350 ft of private beach, offers 23 NEWLY RENOVATED oceanfront suites and standard accommodations with private balconies. Enjoy our Sandbar Grille located on our expanded oceanfront terrace or relax by our heated pool. Lounge chairs & umbrella's are provided along with complimentary use of kayaks and paddleboards. Self parking on property is available for no additional cost. There is nothing between you and beach when you stay at Sun Tower Hotel & Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sun Tower Hotel & Suites on the beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sun Tower Hotel And Suites On The Beach
- Sun Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Sun Motel Fort Lauderdale