We were in town and looking for a place to stay with four friends. We were lucky to find this gem. We were greeted by a friendly receptionist and it only got better. The room had a spectacular view of the ocean with a small balcony for afternoon cocktails and sunrise coffee. The pool area was great for pre - evening cool downs. The grill gave us excellent service with great food and views. We didn't want to leave for our dinner reservations. Morning breakfast was the best in town. Great flatbread breakfast and French Toast. Thanks for a great stay....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fort Lauderdale's Premiere boutique style hotel, located DIRECTLY on 350 ft of private beach, offers 23 NEWLY RENOVATED oceanfront suites and standard accommodations with private balconies. Enjoy our Sandbar Grille located on our expanded oceanfront terrace or relax by our heated pool. Lounge chairs & umbrella's are provided along with complimentary use of kayaks and paddle boards. Self parking on property is available for no additional cost. There is nothing between you and beach when you stay at Sun Tower Hotel & Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Sun Tower Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sun Tower Hotel And Suites On The Beach
- Sun Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Sun Motel Fort Lauderdale