My family and I stayed three nights. The location was great, close to many restaurants and activities. We arrived early and the staff did a great job getting our room ready. While we waited they allowed us to park in hotel parking and let us use the beach side ammenities. We had a problem with the door on our room so the staff quickly got another suite ready for us. The room was comfortable with modern ammenities. All rooms had oceanview balconies. The pool area was nice and never crowded, everyone sat beachside instead, you can't stay any closer to the water unless you were on a boat. The hotel had a small bar/restaurant. Try the fish taco's or personal pizza, excellent. I was most impressed with the Staff. They were always very friendly and helpful. If we ever had a problem or needed something they were very willing to resolve the matter and help us in anyway possible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fort Lauderdale's Premiere boutique style hotel, located DIRECTLY on 350 ft of private beach, offers 23 NEWLY RENOVATED oceanfront suites and standard accommodations with private balconies. Enjoy our Sandbar Grille located on our expanded oceanfront terrace or relax by our heated pool. Lounge chairs & umbrella's are provided along with complimentary use of kayaks and paddle boards. Self parking on property is available for no additional cost. There is nothing between you and beach when you stay at Sun Tower Hotel & Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sun Tower Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sun Tower Hotel And Suites On The Beach
- Sun Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Sun Motel Fort Lauderdale