“our stay was as if we had our brand new private cottage with 5 star food and service”

Sun Tower Hotel & Suites on the beach
Reviewed 5 December 2010

i can compare the hotel and its personnel with our stay at Sandals Montego Bay Honeymoon Suite.......and I was more pleased ($) and also with the professionalism of Amanda, Chris, the two food servers (forgot namess) and also the young gentleman that did a 5 star job in meeting our wants and needs......we will be back....Jim and Theresa...I hope they get a liquour license, but then the prices will go up......but it is a diamond shining on a fantastic strip of the Atlantic Ocean...................all in all the owner is to be commended on doing a fantastic job in design and workmanship of a 5 star small hotel project.......thanks for having us as your guests.......

• Stayed November 2010, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (191)
Miramar, Florida
Reviewed 30 November 2010

ME and my girl decided to go there for a one night get away just to relax, a friend of mine recommended it and i must tell u..i was INCREDIBLE..the minute u walked in the hotel u feel a sense of coziness, the staff there was VERY friendly and helpful..special thanks to Chris for making our stay there so comfortable..the room overlooking the beach was the best..for the price this hotel is well worth it..clean, comfortable and very peaceful..im deffinately making this hotel my regular little get away.

Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed 24 November 2010

Nestled between two huge hotels, lies the Sun Tower. I traveled with my mom (who had never been to the beach) from 11/9 thru 11/13. We stayed in an oceanfront king suite with an awesome view, right on the beach. The balcony was small w/2 plastic chairs and a table, but the balcony doors and window were so large that the ocean could be seen very well from inside. Very beautiful sunrise around 6:30 a.m. over the ocean.

The suite was roomy and the kitchen was well equipped. It was not crowded at this time of year so I didn't have too much trouble with parking (again FREE). However, at busier times I can see that parking is an issue.

The beach chairs/umbrellas were comfy and free, most other hotels charge for a chair! Great location for a family, but I recommend renting a car. The hotel staff were very friendly, I have to give a shout out to Amanda, who answered all my questions.

Would stay here again.

• Stayed November 2010
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed 20 November 2010

I planned a last minute, one night trip from Minnesota to see the ocean with a friend and relied heavily on the Trip Advisor reviews for this hotel. Everything met my expectations, from the hotel's location on the beach to the comfortable beds. Rooms were indeed oceanfront and a great value. We would definitely stay here again. My only suggestion is that they should provide free wifi in the rooms, instead of charging the $5.00. I could not understand why I could sit on my balcony with my iPad without a connection, yet be a short 2 stories down on the deck and have free wifi (which they provided). If I'd had that, I would have written my review earlier... ;)

Thank you, we'll be back, and I'll spread the word to my airline friends!

• Stayed November 2010, travelled with friends
St. Louis, MO
Reviewed 18 November 2010

This hotel was perfect for the escape we were looking for! So close to everything, but secluded from the hustle and bustle at the same time. This is not a fancy place, but a lovely place, and suited us just fine. Great price for a place ON THE BEACH. The employees are charming and helpful, and just very nice. The cute little Sand Bar grill has a wonderful chef and warm and inviting employees. We definitely want, and will, go back!

Malmo, Sweden
Reviewed 9 November 2010

We are a family from Sweden with 2 teenagers and one 11 year old child. We picked the hotell because the location. We were very pleased and happy to stay in the Sun Towers. Tho room is very nice and the location and the wiew is super! The stuff is wonderfull and helpfull! The cleaning was excellent!
The food is very nice and I have to thank Mike for the best pina colada I ever had!
You do need to rent a car if you stay in this hotell. The surroundings are very calm and nice, perfect for a peaacefull vacation. Thank you !

• Stayed November 2010, travelled with family
Veneta, Oregon
Reviewed 9 November 2010

We stayed for 3 nights and enjoyed it very much. We traveled all the way from Oregon and were exhausted upon arrival and were quite pleased to find the air conditioner on already. The room was very clean and the bed quite comfortable, but the best thing was the VIEW! Right on the beach, which was kept surprisingly clean, and with lounge chairs and hammocks provided. The staff was great! Very friendly and helpful, it felt like they cared and we enjoyed meeting them! It may be an older building, and older furniture, but it's kept up nicely! For the price, you won't find a better deal guaranteed! We would MOST DEFINITELY stay there again!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple