This place is right on the beach and is simply amazing. It was recently refurnished and it is a very comfortable place to stay. The pool is sizable enough, but being right on the beach, there isn't really a need for a swimming pool. There are other larger facilities on the beach, but we were happy that we choose the smaller, more personal location for our holiday.
Looking out onto the beach there is a small restaurant / bar, and we spent many happy hours there. Their breakfasts really hit the spot, try their Lobster Benedict for a treat.
Our room was nice and clean and fresh and big enough. We will be going back again !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fort Lauderdale's Premiere boutique style hotel, located DIRECTLY on 350 ft of private beach, offers 23 NEWLY RENOVATED oceanfront suites and standard accommodations with private balconies. Enjoy our Sandbar Grille located on our expanded oceanfront terrace or relax by our heated pool. Lounge chairs & umbrella's are provided along with complimentary use of kayaks and paddle boards. Self parking on property is available for no additional cost. There is nothing between you and beach when you stay at Sun Tower Hotel & Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Sun Tower Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sun Tower Hotel And Suites On The Beach
- Sun Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Sun Motel Fort Lauderdale