My wife, her two sisters and myself decided to surprise a brother who turned 50 while on vacation in Miami. We didn't have a ton of money to spend, but didn't want to stay in a "cheap" hotel. The Sun Tower Hotel and Suites was perfect. The rooms are large and newly remodeled (some work still in progress). EVERYONE of the staff members were very, very nice. We didn't have one conflict with staff at all.
The hotel is right on the beach, easy to get to and very comfortable and quiet. We all slept very well each night. We've decided to make this an annual trip and we will certainly stay right here each year. Thanks to every staff member at Sun Tower for making our trip a fantastic get away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fort Lauderdale's Premiere boutique style hotel, located DIRECTLY on 350 ft of private beach, offers 23 NEWLY RENOVATED oceanfront suites and standard accommodations with private balconies. Enjoy our Sandbar Grille located on our expanded oceanfront terrace or relax by our heated pool. Lounge chairs & umbrella's are provided along with complimentary use of kayaks and paddleboards. Self parking on property is available for no additional cost. There is nothing between you and beach when you stay at Sun Tower Hotel & Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sun Tower Hotel & Suites on the beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sun Tower Hotel And Suites On The Beach
- Sun Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Sun Motel Fort Lauderdale