1. Close to the beach - 1.5 blocks away
2. 1 bedroom suits are fairly spacious
3. Fully equipped kitchen with pots / pans / plates / etc...
4. Clean - rooms are cleaned well and towels always fresh
5. BBQ Grills on the property so you can do some grilling.
6. Beach chairs available to borrow
7. Price - hotel was fairly priced
8. 10 minute walk to the nightlife "action" - but far enough so you can relax
9. Publix grocery store is about 1 mile a way -
1. Poorly decorated
2. A little outdated
3. Pool a little small
We did all of our grocery shopping the first day at Publix - and did all of our cooking at the suite
Saved a lot of money on eating out.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Summerland Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Summerland Hotel Fort Lauderdale