“Quality Food and Service”
Review of The Capital Grille

The Capital Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 1,357 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Price range: US$35 - US$65
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: US1 & Sunrise Blvd.
Transit: East Sunrise Boulevard
Description: The Capital Grille is here so come and enjoy it all. Our famous dry aged steaks, chops and delicious fresh seafood. In a relaxed and elegant atmosphere. An award-winning wine list that’s creating quite a buzz. Complimentary valet parking. A convenient location right at the main entrance to The Galleria. Even extensive private dining choices.Come for lunch or dinner. For the dining experience you want, right where you want it.
Reviewed 14 November 2013

We ate here one lunchtime whilst visiting the shopping mall The Galleria.

My wife and I both had the $18 starter and main course offer which was sufficient for a lunchtime. We both started with mushroom soup which was excellent. For main course I had the steak sliders with herb fries and my wife had scallops with squash. Both dishes were excellent and cooked perfectly. Our server was also very good and full of positive recommendations.

We will return on our next visit.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

This was our first visit to Capital Grille and it won't be our last. Dinner was perfect from appetizer to dessert. I had the 10 oz filet and it was delicious! My husband had the salmon and, it too, was perfection. We saved room for dessert and were not disappointed. The creme brulee was melt in your mouth delicious and the flourless chocolate cake was to "die for". Atmosphere, service, food - everything - was wonderful!

Reviewed 10 November 2013

but I love this restaurant in every city. We went for lunch because we didn't want to drop the big bucks for dinner, but even at $30 + tip for lunch (with a bloody mary) it was worth every penny. We never sit outside because, well, it is in a mall, but there isn't much road traffic in this part of Ft. Lauderdale, and it was perfect. Service was seamless, I had the lunch special, it was terrific. Always get the porcini bisque if on the menu, it is so much more than any mushroom soup you have ever eaten in your life. Parmesan truffle french fries are such a guilty pleasure.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

Beautiful restaurant. Great service. Management is always attentive to the guests. I had an issue once with the temperature of my steak & they replaced it without even a 2nd thought & they gave me a great dessert on the house for my inconvenience. Customer service is what a great restaurant should always have. Excellent for friends, family, couples or business.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

Wide variety of reasonably priced choices for lunch. Excellent service. Relaxing atmosphere. Located out front of the Galleria Mall.