“not bad at all”

Capital Grille - Ft. Lauderdale
Reserve with OpenTable
Capital Grille - Ft. Lauderdale is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 1,324 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Price range: US$35 - US$65
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Brunch, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: US1 & Sunrise Blvd.
Transit: East Sunrise Boulevard
Description: The Capital Grille is here so come and enjoy it all. Our famous dry aged steaks, chops and delicious fresh seafood. In a relaxed and elegant atmosphere. An award-winning wine list that’s creating quite a buzz. Complimentary valet parking. A convenient location right at the main entrance to The Galleria. Even extensive private dining choices.Come for lunch or dinner. For the dining experience you want, right where you want it.
Dayton
“not bad at all”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

we were seated right away, and our waiter was ok, the food is fantastic, a bit over priced but good. towards the end of our meal our waiter disappeared for some time which is never good especially when you are about to drop 275 dollars on the meal before tip. I would go back for sure.

• Visited July 2014

Ocean City, New Jersey
“Always excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

Love Capital Grill. First time at this location! Was as good as I anticipated and expected! Fish and steaks done to perfection. Spinach salad and creamed spinach.....wow! If they can do that good the rest as to be really easy. Service also excellent. Wine selection excellent! Nothing more to say!

• Visited June 2014
Salinas, California
“Best Restaurant - Best Beef!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

I was on a business trip, and our partners took us to the Capital Grille for dinner. There were 12 of us. The atmosphere, decor were amazing and very high end. Parked outside in vallet, was a Mazeratti, 2 Lambogini's and a slew of other 6 figure vehicles.

The food was THE best I have ever had. From the appetizers (mac n cheese, calamari, grilled mushrooms), everything was tasty, fresh and full of flavor.

Then the piece de resistance....the steak. I ordered a petit filet, I didn't even use my knife if cut away with just my fork. The server must have overheard me mention to my colleague next to me that it would be perfect with Bernaise sauce, and wha-la, out came the chef to deliver my bernaise sauce....they overheard and surprised me.

The steak was seasoned and grilled to perfection. The service was exceptional and they anticipated your every need.

This is a great place for a romantic dinner for two, or a large group as we had.

They have this intense and huge indoor wine room that has windows so you can see their extensive volume of reds and whites!

I can't say enough about the Capital Grille, except to say when I go back there for business in November, I will make SURE I go back to that restaurant.

Visited May 2014
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Lamb Chops”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

I've ben going here for years and let me tell you Ms. Reyes is a asset to this establishment .We went for our anniversary and they treated us like gold. Please try the Lobster Mac n Cheese, Its great.

• Visited May 2014
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Always Consistent, No Surprises”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

Always remarkably consistent with no surprises. Cordial staff welcomes you at the door. Bar and waitstaff always with a "hello" or "how are you today". Can't ask for a better business lunch/dinner.

• Visited June 2014