“we loved every bit of it!”

Emunah Cafe and Tea Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Emunah Cafe and Tea Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 March 2014

we went here twice already over out trip!!! we had the moses sushi roll which was out of this world...my husband had the tuna sandwich we he loved!!!! and it came with sweet potato fries!!! our favorite!!!! i got an iced latte also great, i think the best part was the waiter, chris, so accomodating and a delight to have as a waiter, definitely going back!!!

Reviewed 4 March 2014

This is a gem of a restaurant that is perfect if you want to avoid the hustle and bustle and get a nice quiet night out. The food is fresh and fantastic and the servers attentive. They make the best sushi that I have tasted in South Florida. It is kosher but does not suffer from many of the negatives that kosher restaurants often are guilty of in terms of poor service and boring food. Menu changes often and their recent addition of fish and chips is as good as you will get in the UK - attested to as true by my English wife. TIP: Call ahead to make sure they are open especially Saturday nights because of Sabbath ending late, and also the many Jewish holidays that they may be closed.

Reviewed 1 February 2014 via mobile

Dined twice while on holiday. Great service. Clean. Solid food. Easy for us to get to but worth a drive if you want kosher without that pushy tourist scene. Thumbs up!

Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

Where do I start... We waited over five minutes for our table to be cleaned in order for us to be seated and the restaurant was half empty. Then when we sat down, waited again for menus. When they finally did arrive we ordered right away and began to wait. A few minutes later the first dish (out of 5) arrived. So far so good. FIFTEEN minutes later we called over the waitress and inquired about the rest of the order. She said the pizza will take ANOTHER 10 minutes! (25 minutes to make pizza?? And she brought out ONE dish in the meantime??). I said I ordered a salad and another person in our party had sushi, which came 5 minutes later... With no chopsticks. Then another lady (the owner maybe?) came over and asked how everything was. When I told her how disorganized everything was she told me that they just fired a kitchen employee today and she ordered pizza for herself 5 hours earlier and still hasn't gotten it yet because customers come first!!? At that point we all watched the last two people in our party eat their pizza. The only reason I did not give this restaurant one star is because when the food did come it was good & the decor was beautiful.

Reviewed 6 January 2014

Was in the area, and found this gem on my gps app. I'm glad I did. the food was great, and the service was even better! Great attitude and atmosphere. A++++!