“Fort Lauderdale's Boutique Favourite”
Review of snooze

snooze
Ranked #5 of 128 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Have just spent three nights at Snooze and we did 'snooze' very nicely indeed. Room 401 kingsize bed, apartment style with fabulous view of the ocean. Great host and such a fabulous little establishment. Will def stay again.

Room Tip: 401 is a fabulous room with sea view
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank heathfrog

Reviewed 24 July 2014

The place in Fort Lauderdale Beach! Affordable clean hotel with a perfect location across the beach and nearby Restaurants and Bars. Joe and the Owner, very friendly and accommodating people. Great service and nice extra perks like free parking, beach umbrellas and chairs. PRICELESS. I am looking forward to my next stay in Fort Lauderdale Beach. Joe did pay a lot of attention to detail and made us feel very welcome.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 July 2014

When going on a cruise out of Miami we wanted to get down there a day early and stay a couple of days after the cruise. We discovered this great hotel on the beach of Ft. Lauderdale. The owners were just fantastic. They helped us with things to do and see in Ft Lauderdale and made our stay so much better. The rooms are nice, clean and freshly remodeled. We stayed the first night in a single room and on return from the cruise in the room at the end of the hotel with a view of the beach from the bed. It was a great room. Nice kitchen, good bathroom and the bed was very comfortable. We intend to go back as often as we can. Love love this place. In walking distance of some great food, music and the beach is just across the street!

Room Tip: Just get the best room you can. There isn';t a bad room but one at the end of the floor is the v...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KFMabry
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

stayed here over the weekend July 20th & absolutely loved this hotel. It's very small and quaint but the rooms were chic and very nice, very well redone, with great access 2 the beach area. stayed in room 204 with a full kitchenette.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 20 July 2014

I was looking through hotels to stay at for a night near the beach with a friend, and one option that came up was “Snooze”. I wasn’t sure what to think of this location and bypassed it looking at other more recognizable accommodations. I was searching through TripAdvisor to see what the top hotels in Ft. L were, and noticed that Snooze was in the top ten, so I decided to read through some reviews and check it out. Not long after, I booked my reservation and was ready to go!

Snooze is definitely one of Ft.L’s best kept secrets. I had great service from Rob upon check in and from communication with Joe prior to my arrival. We stayed in room 206, a non-ocean view kitchenette, which was perfectly fine for our one night stay. Being on the second floor was great, because we were just a few steps away from the awesome patio overlooking the beach (wonderful for late-night people watching and checking out an early sunrise!). Our room had everything we needed. We had two king-sized beds, a desk, a kitchenette with dishes, a fridge, microwave, and even a little table, and even a rainfall shower head! The room was clean, and luckily we were able to check into it a little bit early!

The amenities at Snooze were perfect for my trip. We had immediate access to beach towels, chairs, and umbrellas, which made life so much easier and saved us lots of time (and valuable car space)! Free wifi and parking were an amazing value as well. The wifi reached out to the nearby beach across the street too! The location was perfect, walking distance to a Starbucks at the Westin, walking distance to Beach Place (Lulu's Bait Shack, Fat Tuesdays, a 24-hour CVS, Sonic, and some other dining and shops), as well as literally right across the street from the beach. Surprisingly for how close it is to the street and beach, noise was not a problem at all. Our room was toward the back and we didn't hear much of anything!

You really cannot beat the value of this property.

Thanks for a great stay, Snooze, I'll definitely be back! Already planning my next visit!

Room Tip: I really enjoyed room 206, the king kitchenette suite. It was great having a kitchenette, and lots...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank corinnekellyb
Reviewed 16 July 2014

This is such a great find that I almost don't want people to know about it! Haha! It's in a perfect location right across from the beach. They provide beach towels, chairs, and umbrellas that are in good condition. The rooms were spacious and CLEAN!!!!!! It's within walking distance of shops, restaurants, and the night life but far away enough to enjoy peacefulness. They are suppose to get a hot tub on the roof soon!
My only suggestion was to paint the inside of the room door either another color or use a different kind of paint that is easy to clean. He said they are looking at that in it is in the plans to fix.
Simple, spacious, clean, and reasonably priced. I will be back!!!

Room Tip: If you want a microwave, get the King Oceanview. If you get the standard it only has the fridge. The...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Snooze was just as pictured. Beautiful, modern decor, flat screen TV's at the foot at both of our beds with speakers at our ears. My sister and I stayed in the dorm room. Beach so close that I ran across the street and jumped in the ocean before my 11:30 am flight. Clean rooms everyday. For that price I expected to have to clean them myself! No way...She was there everyday to clean. Robert and Joe, helpful and really great hosts. Free WIFI, beach chairs, towels and umbrella for the beach. All new, I might add. Terrace upstairs, spent mornings and evenings watching the sunrise and sunsets. Crosswalk to the beach right outside the door. Mattresses and pillows were very comfortable. Loved the rain shower in the bathroom. We will be back. Thank you Robert and Joe for all of the hospitality!!

Room Tip: Outside, you can hear the traffic from A1A but once you close the door.....silence. Enjoyed watchin...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family