All reviews el vez living room w insider tower ii daily resort fee main pool modern hotel ocean view room location is excellent great view of the beach room upgrade an umbrella ocean front late check large balcony lobby bar valet parking
Reviewed 16 August 2018

Waited 30 mins to check in --
Got stuck in the elevator for 45 mins
We were woken up each am -- several times
Someone sent a gift to the room to another person (shows the level they care)
DO NOT STAY HERE --

Room Tip: Stay at the Conrad next door
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
TeamMarriott, Marketing Manager at W Fort Lauderdale, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2018

Hello Luke H,

Thanks for choosing us for your recent visit. We are truly sorry for the experience you had with our elevators and our Talent. We strive to provide excellent service from each member of our Talent, and we are grateful for feedback that helps us improve our services. We have shared your concerns with the appropriate individuals to ensure this does not happen again. We appreciate your patience and hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

I love the hotel. Decor is great, friendly staff. But staying here on the third night and I have to say I'm not impressed with the service. When we arrived I asked for a bell cart and was told they would meet us with it at check in. I had forgotten something in the car so when I went back to Valet I was shocked to see all our belongings being unattended by a group of people drinking. I mentioned this and security took the cart but is this common? Shouldn't someone be watching guest's belongings? Also we lost our valet stub and they lost our car! It was a 2 hr fiasco getting the car back. We thought maybe it was stolen. No joke. I pre ordered breakfast to make it to a morning meeting and it was 40 min late. My room was not cleaned even though i called several times. When i mentioned these things very little was done. I'm not impressed.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
TeamMarriott, Manager at W Fort Lauderdale, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Hello Kelly W,

Thanks for taking the time to shine a light about your time with us. It sounds like we missed several opportunities and we are very disappointed, as you rightly were. This is not our standard, and not what our typical guest experiences. We apologize for your belongings being left unattended and will work with our Wheels team to ensure proper procedures are being followed. We also want to apologize for the delay in getting your car and breakfast, we will be sure to pass your feedback to the appropriate individuals for corrective action. We would love for you to come back and see us the next time you are in the area so can show your our commitment to service excellence.

Reviewed 12 August 2018

Laura is nothing but FANTABULOUS!!! Such a sweet heart with a lovely spirit. Helped me to make my wife's birthday a huge success. THANK YOU LAURA.
Our room was one of the best views from my perspective; spacious and cool. Hotels facilities are top notch. Elevators could be a little bit faster.

Room Tip: Higher floor with ocean view is always the best choice
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2018

I really enjoyed my stay here, so much so, that I returned a week later on a 2 day layover. The hotel is new and trendy with luxurious rooms, great restaurants and a fantastic hotel lobby bar. A bit pricey, but worth it. Visit the lobby bar nightly for live music. A nice touch were the activities that were planned for each day of the week.

Had heard that this was a popular pool party spot. Not sure if it was the time of year I visted, but there was not much going on at the pool during the week. In fact, there were more children at the pool than adults both times I went. The W hotels else where are adult orientated, so I was surprised to say the least that this location was not the same.

Stayed: September 2017
1  Thank Stephanie P
Reviewed 10 August 2018

Service and room was amazing , the new mexican restaurant was very good , my familly and i really enjoyed our stay , was a very nice experience , good location too , room was clean and nice with intercostal view .

Room Tip: tower 2 has good room .
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Poussardin C
TeamMarriott, Marketing Manager at W Fort Lauderdale, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Hello Poussardin C,
Thank you for being our guest at W Fort Lauderdale and for offering a perfect 5-star review. We are pleased that we could provide you with an enjoyable experience and we appreciate your generous comments. Evaluations like these inspire and motivate our Talent to continue delivering exceptional service and provide anything you need to make yourself right at home. We hope you will join us every time your travels bring you to Fort Lauderdale!