We stayed here for 5 days. It was a great base for getting to everywhere we wanted to go, the Everglades, Sawgrass Mills outlet and Miami. The staff were very helpful and friendly. The rooms were clean and spacious with a fridge/freezer and microwave.
The only bad bit was the cost of valet parking ($28 per day plus 6% tax on top). If you want to prepare meals in your room there is no cutlery/plates/washing up liquid.
I would recommend that you have a car here as everything is quite far apart.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Pelican Grand Beach Resort, A Noble House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Grand Beach Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Pelican Grand Beach Resort
- Hotel Pelican Grand Beach
- Pelican Hotel Fort Lauderdale