Back at the Pelican Grand for another visit, and as usual, it was wonderful. Had an ocean front room that was spectacular and extremely comfortable and quiet .... Except for the sound of waves lulling us to sleep!
Just our usual comments ... High priced parking, expensive poolside drinks, and a luke warm pool, although we're told this problem of an unheated pool may be be a thing of the past ... Seems that after years of trying to rectify this problem, they've finally worked on the pool heaters and lowered them so the heaters won't go out on windy days! We hope this works!
All in all, a truly beautiful location and worthy of a revisit. We've been staying here for years, and still highly recommend it.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pelican Grand Beach Resort, A Noble House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Grand Beach Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Pelican Grand Beach Resort
- Hotel Pelican Grand Beach
- Pelican Hotel Fort Lauderdale