Stayed in this hotel for 2 days during our honeymoon trip, i paid for the hotel through a website , booked a ocean view room and paid over 500 dollars for 2 nights. Up on our arrival the receptionist informed me that there will be a charge of 15 dollars per day as for using the towels and other facilities, i was to tired to object but later on we thought this was very inappropriate as we already paid a lot of money for the room. I went down and stated my point , the receptionist checked my payment , after he agreed to waive it. I guess it was just a lucky try to get more money out of customers. They should not see clients as money milking subjects, Whatever charges there are should be explained very well before the booking takes place
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Pelican Grand Beach Resort, A Noble House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Grand Beach Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Pelican Grand Beach Resort
- Hotel Pelican Grand Beach
- Pelican Hotel Fort Lauderdale