Let me start by saying that this is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in. I live in Ft. Lauderdale right down the street and every year my girlfriends and I go for a mini "stay cation" just to get away. We stayed at the Pelican Grand for the first time and probably will never go anywhere else. The property was absolutely beautiful, clean and very welcoming. It is right on the beach with beautiful views. The lazy river was awesome and the pool kept very clean. The pool staff was great and I liked that they had little events for the kids by the pool. The pool is right off the beach and the food & drinks were great. The whole entire staff were complete professionals and very accomodating with all of our needs! We did not even leave the hotel the entire weekend. We ate at ocean2000 and the staff and food were fantastic. We stayed in an oceanview suite on the 5th floor and the room was so nice and clean. Very spacious with a great balcony. The beds were incredibly comfortable too. I want to personally thank Vanessa Torres for the amazing service and Enrique for making sure our reservations, meals, etc. were taken care of. Not only was this a great place to get away for adults I will absolutely be taking my kids here. We will be back! Thank you for an amazing weekend. Dana Cardea....the Golden Girls.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Pelican Grand Beach Resort, A Noble House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Grand Beach Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Pelican Grand Beach Resort
- Hotel Pelican Grand Beach
- Pelican Hotel Fort Lauderdale