“Holiday 2014.”

Pelican Grand Beach Resort, A Noble House Resort
Ranked #8 of 128 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Just stayed 5 days at the Pelican. Had a room over looking the road on the 9th floor. No road noise issues. We arived early (12:00) and had to wait for our room, staff made us very welcome and stored our bags. Room was very clean, all hotel services very good, special mention to the girls in the coffee shop (sorry I forgot your names) who are very good. Booked with Virgin Holidays and the rate was cheapest what I could find and included free parking (normally $30 /night). Worth checking the Virgin prices. My only issue pool area a bit crowded beds very very close together. They have a selection of books to read if you want. Great idea as I had finished mine. Thank You.

Room Tip: If your on the roadside of the hotel get a room as high as possible heard someone complaining about...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank James F
bkeesler, General Manager at Pelican Grand Beach Resort, A Noble House Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

Thank you so much for reviewing your stay with us during your holiday. We sincerely appreciate all of the feedback. It is so great to hear that you enjoyed your rooms, our dining options, and our staff.

Bob Keesler

Write a ReviewReviews (3,905)

Reviewed 12 May 2014

First thing first this is the best location for a hotel! Beach front is the way to go if planning a trip to south Florida. My family and I had an amazing time there and will make this our annual vacation spot. Service was amazing just had minor issues. We had breakfast lunch and dinner every night there the hostesses Stecie In the morning were extremely nice she made sure we got an outside table and also recommended we visited the Science Musuem since my son told her he loved science. Dotti & Barbra were very nice as well. The beach was where we spont half our time at. The kids loved Nathan he always found time to play with them. The front desk staff was amazing as well. The servers Turner, Jenny, Corey were absolutely amazing. We did have a small issue with Lenny she was ok but she seemed very frustrated when we couldn't decided what we wanted quick enough. James and Christine was nice as well. The only compliant was the women's bathroom which seems to always be a mess durning the afternoons. The hotel rooms needs to be updated as well other than that amazing hotel. I would highly recommend this to my friends. Thank You guys for a great stay.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank JessicsKing

Thank you so much for reviewing your stay with us during your family vacation. We sincerely appreciate all of the feedback. It is so great to hear that you enjoyed your rooms, our dining options, and our staff. You are so kind to mention so many of our outstanding team members that made your stay with us special. I want to personally thank you for your business and I know I speak for all of our team when I say we are all looking forward to your return. we will also be taking care of the small but needed correction you mentioned in your review. Thank you again.

Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

I have no idea who runs this place or how it is run but is unbelievable at some of the things you see. We went for Mother's Day for my wife and my kids to have a good time. Everything was fine till the moment that I checked my statement and saw a greater amount that I know i didn't write of tip. My server name was Jessica and even though the girl was quit nice I believe she didn't play correctly. I tip her $45 dollars but total everything to higher then It was suppose to the too ended up being $200 when I clearly wrote $45 in the gratuity line. For me this is stealing and I did try to call the hotel but they keep transferring me over and over so I will get to the bottom of this! We all work hard for our money and clearly that was no mistake from her part to total it $200. I will never come back to this hotel staff should be train property on everything is a shame because the place is beautiful.

Stayed: May 2014
3  Thank Jmck134

Dear Jmck134,

This is quite disturbing to all of us here at the hotel. I ask that you please call me direct so we can investigate this situation. Thank you and please call so we can rectify this situation. As you can imagine this is something, if true, we will not tolerate

Reviewed 11 May 2014

A great hotel, A plus rating. We had 2 rooms for 4 nights with our family from N.Y. . Check in was prompt, food excellent , rooms clean and room service was above and beyond. A personal thank you to Nathan who does such a excellent job with service, politeness at the pool area and made our stay so enjoyable. Hats off to Nathan.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Robert C

Thank you so much for reviewing your stay with us. We sincerely appreciate all of the feedback. It is so great to hear that you enjoyed your rooms, our dining options, and our staff. We will pass on all of the kind words you had to say about Nathan. Thank you again, and we can’t wait until you all come to visit us again.

Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

The Pelican Grand Beach Resort is a great resort that is perfect for families. Highly recommended. The location is unparalleled and the staff are incredibly accommodating. The rooms are spacious and have private oceanfront balconies. The restaurants are delicious but pricey.

Stayed: May 2014
3  Thank Buck Y

Thank you so much for reviewing your stay with us during your family vacation. We sincerely appreciate all of the feedback. It is so great to hear that you enjoyed your rooms, our dining options, and our staff. We will pass on all of the kind words to the staff members you have mentioned above. Thank you again, and we can’t wait until you all come to visit us again.

Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

My wife and I renewed our vows here. Staff was wonderful. Janeth worked with us and set us up with a great room. She even left us a surprise in our room after our ceremony. The room and food was great. Thank you for making our stay wonderful. We will be back and will highly recommend people to stay here.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
bkeesler, General Manager at Pelican Grand Beach Resort, A Noble House Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2014

Congratulations and thank you so much for reviewing your stay with us. We sincerely appreciate all of the feedback. It is wonderful that we were able to share this very special moment with you and may I personally say what a lovely couple you both are. We will pass on all of the your kind words to our associates. Thank you again, and we can’t wait until you all come to visit us again.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

I stayed at the Pelican Grand with my family for Spring break last month. I enjoyed the it so much I extended my stay one additional night. The kids enjoyed the beach and Tyke at the front desk also suggested some great area attractions. Great location on the beach.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Deon L

Thank you so much for reviewing your stay with us. We sincerely appreciate all of the feedback. It is so great to hear that you enjoyed your room, our dining options, and our staff. We will pass on all of the your kind words to our associates you mentioned above. Thank you again, and we can’t wait until you all come to visit us again.