Just stayed 5 days at the Pelican. Had a room over looking the road on the 9th floor. No road noise issues. We arived early (12:00) and had to wait for our room, staff made us very welcome and stored our bags. Room was very clean, all hotel services very good, special mention to the girls in the coffee shop (sorry I forgot your names) who are very good. Booked with Virgin Holidays and the rate was cheapest what I could find and included free parking (normally $30 /night). Worth checking the Virgin prices. My only issue pool area a bit crowded beds very very close together. They have a selection of books to read if you want. Great idea as I had finished mine. Thank You.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Pelican Grand Beach Resort, A Noble House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Grand Beach Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Pelican Grand Beach Resort
- Hotel Pelican Grand Beach
- Pelican Hotel Fort Lauderdale