Beautiful location - couldn't get better but that is where it ends. The staff lack training and are not equipped to deal with a situation, as for Wes- he could do with a bit of guest relation training as well. We asked Reception several times if the shops were open on new years Day - No was the answer. Well guess what all were open even the Sawgrass Mill !!The valets or guys at the front door will not do anything for you unless there is a huge tip waving in front of their face. When we left they watched as my children and I stuggled with our suitcases, absolutely shocking behaviour and not a good reflection on your staff (once again). The floor in the bar is absolutely filthy - I put my bag on the floor on 2 seperate occasions and both times it was BLACk on the bottom - doubt if it has ever been cleaned.
The breakfast is not great and they are extrmemly stingy. The GM should have his hadns full here !
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pelican Grand Beach Resort, A Noble House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Grand Beach Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Pelican Grand Beach Resort
- Hotel Pelican Grand Beach
- Pelican Hotel Fort Lauderdale