Stayed at the Pelican Grand for 3 nights and loved every minute of it. From the awesome veranda with rocking chairs to the amazing beachfront, it was just perfect. The front desk staff was good, but the service on the beach was great! They even have a little couples massage hut on this hotel's beachfront that we took advantage of and loved. The pillowtop mattress was super comfortable and the rooms were spacious. Did they have flat screen televisions, no. But it didn't matter since we didn't go to Florida to watch TV. This hotel is not located near restaurants and night life, but it's only a $6 taxi ride to get to that area. There is a wide boardwalk that runs the entire stretch of the beach, so if you're a walker or runner there is plenty of opportunity to get some exercise in. Another special surprise was the ice cream/candy shop near the lobby of this hotel. Two for one happy hour specials in the hotel bar and free popcorn were also a nice touch. We will certainly be back to the Pelican if we ever choose Fort Lauderdale again as a vacation spot!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pelican Grand Beach Resort, A Noble House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Grand Beach Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Pelican Grand Beach Resort
- Hotel Pelican Grand Beach
- Pelican Hotel Fort Lauderdale