This was not my first stay at a Best Western nor the first time in Fort Lauderdale.
The reason I booked this hotel was the breakfast and the fitness center. I have stayed at Best Western Plus hotels before so this one was a disappointing experience. The breakfast was alright but reheated food are never good. Cold eggs and pancakes from a machine are not my cup of tea.
The fitness room was super small. Three people maximum. Just dumbbells (up to 50) and a full body weight machine did not satisfied my fitness needs. The website did not show any pictures just saying all equipment were new (and they were) But the beach is close so there are no excuse not to exercise!
Location is great and the staff is friendly.
Smoking is allowed around the pool, on sun deck and outside the rooms. Disgusting!! The smell is awful and no place for kids(nor adults).
No this is not a Best Western Plus hotel. It's just a lower standard hotel with breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach side Hotel, located just 100 yards to Fort Lauderdale Beach ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Odigeo, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Best Western Plus Oceanside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Oceanside Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Best Western Oceanside Inn
- Best Western Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Best Western
- Best Western Oceanside Ft Lauderdale