I stayed here for 3 nights with friends for a wedding. The rest of our friends stayed at the surrounding Sheraton and Hilton, but the couple of us being on a strict budget led us to this hotel. I expected it to be pretty run-of-the-mill, and it turned out to be a bit better that that. Loved that this hotel provided free breakfast buffet tickets for each morning that you stay (funny enough, my friends at the pricey Sheraton didn't receive the same!) and the food was pretty OK. Especially the corn beef hash! The room was spacious, loved that it had a microwave and fridge. Service was great with the cleaning every day. You can order food from the bar, which is mehh. Much better off taking the 10 minute walk down Seabreeze to the local eateries. Parking is $10 a day in their garage which kind of sucked! Place was pretty crowded. We opted to hang out at other hotel pools where our friends were staying, but the pool here was decent.
Overall, if you're looking to save a few bucks from the big name places and don't mind staying in your average run-of-the-mill hotels, this place is definitely worth it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach side Hotel, located just 100 yards to Fort Lauderdale Beach ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Oceanside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Oceanside Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Best Western Oceanside Inn
- Best Western Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Best Western
- Best Western Oceanside Ft Lauderdale