My wife and I have stayed overnight at the Best Western Oceanside on four occasions, in conjunction with cruises. We like to arrive a day prior to sailing and spend a quiet evening on the beach before embarkation. We find this motel adequate and convenient for that purpose.
The facility is not actually on the beach, but exit the front entrance, turn right on the pavement, walk 100 yards and turn right again, and you're there. The facility is clean and well-maintained. The desk staff are friendly and responsive. We have found it to be quiet, even when fully occupied. Wi-fi worked well, but you'll have to obtain log-in codes from the desk. Prices vary widely, depending on the season. The free breakfast buffet is quite nice, with a good selection of both hot and cold items.
It's not the best hotel bargain we've encountered , but it's reasonable for its location. We'll probably stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach side Hotel, located just 100 yards to Fort Lauderdale Beach ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Ebookers, Hotelopia, Odigeo, Priceline, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Oceanside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Oceanside Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Best Western Oceanside Inn
- Best Western Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Best Western
- Best Western Oceanside Ft Lauderdale