Stayed here 2 days prior to our cruise. It is conveniently located to the cruise port, they offered shuttle service for a small fee, cheaper than a taxi. Next door is a McDonald's for our morning frappes and next to that is a Dunkin' Donuts. There are a few stores there to shop at, excellent Thai restaurant very close in the same strip mall. We took a taxi to the Hard Rock Casino, GOOD CHEAP FOOD. Hotel was very clean, modern, excellent breakfasts, and had the USA today paper there for you. Staff was very kind, accomodating and I will MOST DEFINATELY stay there on my next cruise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two-Story Hotel, conveniently located in the heart Fort Lauderdale, minutes from Interstate 95, Convention Center and Airport. Ideally located in the heart of the Ft. Lauderdale Air and Cruise Port, the Best Western Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port provides comfortable accommodations for business and leisure travelers to the area. Each spacious, well-appointed room is fully equipped with complimentary high-speed Internet access, cable satellite television with HBO, microwave, refrigerator, coffee/tea maker and iron/ironing board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport / Cruise Port Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Best Western Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Best Western