“My wife and I had a wonderful dinner at Kelly's”
Review of Kelly's Landing

Kelly's Landing
Ranked #25 of 1,331 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, After-hours, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Greenville, South Carolina
“My wife and I had a wonderful dinner at Kelly's”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

We were looking for a good seafood restaurant and Kelly's Landing kept coming up so we went there for dinner. It's easy to find right off of SE 17th Street in Fort Lauderdale, FL. We had a very short wait and then were seated. The servers are very nice and friendly. We started with there famous Clam Chowder which was full of flavor, clams, some potatoes and a very creamy broth. Not the best we ever had, but very close. Them we had a half order of the Steamers which were also very good. For our entrees we had the regular Lobster Roll and the 1/2 and 1/2 Combo with Shrimp and Clams. We shared everything and it was all very enjoyable.They also have a wonderful selection of beers and we had the Stella Artois. We were there in May and I would think during the busiest season you'll have a wait. We will definitely go back to Kelly's when we visit this area again. Our granddaughters live close so it will be easy for us to do so. This is a nice place to have dinner.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Richard F

Anchorage, Alaska
“Best clam chowder!”
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

I have been here many times when I lived in south Florida and every time was amazing. This visit to Florida my mom and I had lunch there and it was just as delicious as I remembered! Excellent service and excellent food. You have to try the clam chowder if nothing else. My blackened mahi mahi was delicious and my mom had the lobster roll which was amazing: overflowing with lobster!

Simpsonville, South Carolina
“Wonderful delection of seafood and great food”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

It's a small restaurant on the corner of a small strip center. It was recommended by our hotel. If your a boston red sox fan, this is the place for you. If you love seafood, this is the place for you. I had the Conn. hot lobster roll and my husband had the battered fish special. I made yummy noises the whole time. It's a small hot dog bun and I could have eaten 2, especially since it was so good. The batter on the fish was just right. Baked beans were great too.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Bonnie D
new jersey
“Best Clam Chowder”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

I have tried Clam chowder at most restaurants in SoFl Kelly's is the VERY best. Steamed Lobster night - cheap & cooked to perfection.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank mommamorton
“Great Clam Chowder”
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

Never been before service was greats. We all tried different entrees and everything was ok.. The Beer was cold the Clam Chowder fantastic and the Onion Rings awesome... We will go back and try some different entrees next time.. Stay away from the baked potatoes if you go late.

Visited April 2014