“Book Club Treat” 4 of 5 bubbles

Brew Urban Cafe
Hollywood, Florida
“Book Club Treat”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2011

This small, local coffee house offers more than just coffee and tea. There non-caffeinated choices of lemonade and flavored water, too. In addition, even at the end of the day, there is a selection of pastries to round out the drink. Our group meets ther once a month for a book club for an hour and the staff and management are terrific about all the space and noise that we take.

• Visited September 2011
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank bluedog66

East Meadow
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Completely Amazing Coffee!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2011

I went here on my last night in Fort Lauderdale, and was extremely pleased. The atmosphere was exactly what I was looking for. It was really hard for me to find that kind of place on my visit there, and this really hit the spot. Not only that, but the most important part, the coffee, was amazing!! I had a caramel frappe and my friend had a green tea frappe and both were amazing. Best frappe I've ever had, and I love that they do double shots of espresso instead of 1. We were able to sit down and enjoy our drinks while playing pictionary, which they had there for the customers. If I lived in Fort Lauderdale, I would definitely go here all the time! A+!

• Visited June 2011
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“A very nice vibe. It is not as good as when it was 2 Street, but a refreshingly cool indy - the world needs more of...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2010

A very nice vibe. It is not as good as when it was 2 Street, but a refreshingly cool indy - the world needs more of these.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Tallahassee, Florida
“Excellent Coffee and Relaxed Atmosphere - Best in Fort Lauderdale”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2009

Last year, I found Brew Urban Cafe while in Fort Lauderdale on business. One evening before dinner, I stopped in and was able to unwind with a delicious coffee drink while waiting to meet friends for dinner. Later in the year, I returned to the area on business and brought my wife along with me. She enjoyed the atmosphere and coffee as well. Both visits were to the Brew Urban Cafe location off of Himmarshee in downtown Fort Lauderdale.

I'm scheduled to return again next month and will check out the larger Brew Urban location in Victoria Park.

1 Thank TallyJazz
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“great coffee & nice place!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2008

great coffee & nice place!!

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook