“Love real coffee ? Then skip the obvious and head here.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Brew Urban Cafe - CLOSED

Brew Urban Cafe
London, United Kingdom
“Love real coffee ? Then skip the obvious and head here.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2012

It is a little way off the popular Las Olas strip but the laid back atmosphere and sublime coffee is well worth the effort.
We had just had a great Sunday breakfast a block away and had deliberately avoided a coffee hit to save ourselves for the real thing. A cool barista who really cared prepared delicious cups of coffee to individual taste. I had a dupio espresso - hot, thick, fruity with a light froth on top- perfect.
Basic bench seats and tables make for a trendy and relaxed environment and we were free to nurse our coffee without pressure to move or buy more.
Having already had breakfast we had no room for pastries but they looked delicious.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank JCHappyskier

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Great coffee, laid back atmosphere, minimal food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 December 2011

Better than starbucks and local. Local artwork on the walls. Some nice staff peppered with an occasional twenty-something with attitude. Good beer selection too.

Visited December 2011
Hollywood, Florida
“Book Club Treat”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2011

This small, local coffee house offers more than just coffee and tea. There non-caffeinated choices of lemonade and flavored water, too. In addition, even at the end of the day, there is a selection of pastries to round out the drink. Our group meets ther once a month for a book club for an hour and the staff and management are terrific about all the space and noise that we take.

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank bluedog66
East Meadow
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Completely Amazing Coffee!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2011

I went here on my last night in Fort Lauderdale, and was extremely pleased. The atmosphere was exactly what I was looking for. It was really hard for me to find that kind of place on my visit there, and this really hit the spot. Not only that, but the most important part, the coffee, was amazing!! I had a caramel frappe and my friend had a green tea frappe and both were amazing. Best frappe I've ever had, and I love that they do double shots of espresso instead of 1. We were able to sit down and enjoy our drinks while playing pictionary, which they had there for the customers. If I lived in Fort Lauderdale, I would definitely go here all the time! A+!

• Visited June 2011
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“A very nice vibe. It is not as good as when it was 2 Street, but a refreshingly cool indy - the world needs more of...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2010

A very nice vibe. It is not as good as when it was 2 Street, but a refreshingly cool indy - the world needs more of these.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook