“Good food, but Loud Music and Gross Bathrooms”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Margarita Cafe Incorporated - CLOSED

Margarita Cafe Incorporated
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: Central Beach
Johns Creek, Georgia
“Good food, but Loud Music and Gross Bathrooms”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2011

We dined with our three young children and sat outside. The food was pretty good, we got nachos as an appetizer, the kids shared a small pizza, one kid got a HUGE hamburger and my husband got the fish sandwich. They all liked their food. I got the crab cake sandwich but wasn't too impressed, there was too much bread and the cake didn't hold together so it was very messy. Unfortunately they play loud heavy metal music, which at lunchtime was a little too much. The bathrooms were DISGUSTING and walking back to them you can see partially in the kitchen, which also looked really gross. This is a tough one, I might order carry out, but wouldn't eat at the place again.

• Visited March 2011

Fort Lauderdale
“Decent Food and Big Burritos...but better to order a beer!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2008

It's early March and still tourist season. It's quite busy with a mix of mostly tourists enjoying 'cafe' outdoor seating as well as indoor and bar seating.

I'm laying eyes on the drinks and the sign that said 2 for 1....Wow, those 2 for 1 Margaritas look 'big'! 32 oz??

As a local, I've walked past here before and reviewed the sidewalk menu. Having noticed a Tuna Steak Burrito, I decided to give it a try.

I sat at the bar and did opt for a Big Margarita, 2 for 1. It was underfilled, about 1 inch from the top rim and I could hardly taste the booze. C'mon after 2 out these things, you'd think I'd have a bit of a buzz? It tasted more like a lime drink and with the 2 for 1 'half price was $14. I even was coaxed into a 3rd 'short one' for $9. It was just as weak, and wasn't 2 for 1 special!

As for the food, this was the strong point. The burrito was big and full and not too spicy. The food that was coming out looked good. The man next to men (at the bar) opted for steak burrito and it was even bigger. He said it was good. The rice and beans were standard and decent.

The service at the bar was good, even thou I complained about the drinks being 'shorted'

For decent food and good beachfront atmosphere, I'd check out this place. But when I go back, I'll still with a Beer!