From Fort Lauderdale and needed a place to stay while house was tented. Ocean Sky was reasonably priced and on the beach. Many of the hotels on this part of the beach have a reputation for being outdated. Ocean Sky was somewhat dated around the pool,but most of the hotel seemed to be updated. Room was clean and staff was helpful. Double beds run small and did not seem to be updated with the room. It did cost $15 to park but that was low for the area. Restaurants and grocery store within walking distance. Wifi worked well and was free. Mini gold is overpriced but cabanas were reasonable. Overall, a good compromise to the higher priced resorts further south on Fort Lauderdale Beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on the beach, Ocean Sky Hotel & Resort is perfectly situated minutes away from major attractions, restaurants and shopping. Rooms are equipped with mini-refrigerators, microwaves, hair-dryers, in room safes and coffee-makers. All standard rooms have a side-ocean view and open air balcony. Oceanfront view, 1 bedroom suites are also available. Our large pool deck features an oversized jacuzzi, heated pool, tiki bar and water sports. The resort also has an indoor/outdoor restaurant, fitness center, gift shop and mini golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ocean Sky Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Sky Hotel And Resort
- Ocean Sky Resort
- Ocean Sky Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Ramada