“Perfect Location and Friendly Staff!”
Review of Sea Club Resort

Sea Club Resort
Ranked #81 of 128 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Reviewed 25 April 2014

My family and I stay in this hotel every year. We come back every summer because it's in the perfect location, it's very clean and the staff is very helpful. We always stay multiple days and there are so many things to do that we never get to do it all. In our last stay we hit the beach during the day, rented a couple of jet-skies. Then, grab a delicious lunch in the resort's restaurant, 'The Deck'. It sits on a second floor and we had an amazing view of the beach. After, we hung-out in the pool for a while, our kids love it. Later in the evening we dress-up and had an elegant dinner at one of the local high-end restaurants. We got back to the resort exhausted and there is no better feeling than to see a clean room and clean sheets to sleep in. The new bed was very comfortable. We definitely got a good rest to do it all over again.
I was very impressed with what they did with the place in the new remodel. Besides the new finishes and furniture, I really enjoyed the new big flat screen TVs. I was able to watch a couple the basketball playoff games while staying there.
Did I mention that the staff is very friendly? Every time that I have forgotten toiletries, need an extra pillow, or extra pool towels the staff has always been very friendly and eager to help us. Gabriela and Edgar

Room Tip: Must get a pool side room.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 10 April 2014

I stayed with my wife in this hotel for our honeymoon.
I read the newest reviews and I decided to try it.i have no regrets.
The hotel is newly remodeled.freshly painted ,big flat screen tv's and the bed...oh the bed ....so comfortable .
The entire hotel staff was helpful and pleasant .going out of their way to make your stay enjoyable.
The girls at the the front desk(I can't remember their names)were super nice.all the time with a smile on their face and very professional.
The made did an excellent job.we left the room for breakfast and when we got back to the room the room was clean and fresh.
Since we booked the room on the hotels website we enjoyed the daily complimentary breakfast and the drinks at the Deck.Excellent service and excellent location.
We enjoyed the complimentary beach towels and beach chairs was well.
The price is right and reasonable for what we got.
Hopefully we will stay there again soon.
Simon and Meital,Israel

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side have partial ocean vies.great way to wake up in the morning or to have a dri...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 April 2014

We came to this complex in December for 3 weeks in December 2013 up to and over Christmas. I have been waiting for my partner's family to visit us so the little ones could contribute to the feedback. As I use a stick and have limited mobility the biggest plus point for me was that everything in the complex was 100% accessible. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff. Everything I needed, they supplied. My partner's grandchildren said they loved the pool, cable TV, the oversized ice creams and the beach. His daughter enjoyed the close proximity to the shops and restaurants. We were all spoilt by the ocean view and the sun. We have vowed to return. A lovely resort hotel and lovely people. I have also reviewed our 4th trip to Tenerife in January and our first short break in Lanzarote in March if anyone is interested in our views on Canarian hotels. Back to Devon until winter!
Betty B, Derby, Devon, UK

Room Tip: I had a second floor room which was ideal with my mobility problems. Ocean view.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Betty B
Reviewed 8 April 2014

The only reason we stayed was because of the 2014 reviews about being remodeled. My title says it all. I really shudder thinking what it was like before the "remodel". I'm giving two stars for the only two good things I could think off and that was location and the bed which was very nice. The bathroom was disgusting and the housekeeper was incredibly rude. We actually just cleaned ourselves so we didn't have to deal with her.

Room Tip: Another hotel
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Mike R
Reviewed 6 April 2014

We have stayed at the old Sea Club several times in the last 10 years, it needed renovations, those guys did an excellent job, we could hardly recognized it! Rooms are completely redone, new flat screens, We love the new carpets drapes and the way they dressed the Beds, colour skim was made in a very good taste and combined very carefully with all the new items.
The new Mattresses are out of this world, better from any Mattresses we ever slept on!
The Deck restaurant was completely redone, we love the newly renovated hotel.
Sea Club Crew you did a fantastic job! Salute to the renovations!
Yolanda & Michael

Room Tip: We prefer the tower rooms, also the front of the hotel is closer to the pool.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2014

We just spent the night at the Sea Club resort, my wife and two kids. I was a little reluctant because of the reviews I had read, but decided to give it a shot based on the new renovations. I have to say, our stay was very good! The staff was great, especially Liz! The rooms were clean and newly remodeled or updated. There was still some signs of the age of the building, however, that was minimal. The location was great as well, right across the road from the beach. The pricing was a little high, however, I believe they were trying to keep springbreakers from using the hotel duing this time period.

The only challenge we had was at the restuarant and trying to get two tables side by side (an adult table and a kids table). Even though the one next to us was open, they made a big deal about us wanting to sit there rather than at another table. It makes sense that we would want to sit by our kids (we had two families, fours adults and four kids). I think it had to do with a turfwar and someone getting more customers than someone else. In the end it work out and we were able to sit together. It just made us feel like we were asking for the world to get this accomplished.

Overall I would recommend staying here. For the price, compared to others in the area, it is a great deal.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 April 2014

We booked this room on a last minute trip to get out of the cold for a few days. Some of the previous reviews were a bit discouraging but we got a really good deal and took our chances. We requested a king room and when we checked in was graciously given a room with a king bed and balcony with a decent view of the ocean. The location is fantastic, the beach is right across from the front entrance and either direction along the boulevard are several restaurants, bars, shops etc... The hotel offers beach chairs and towels and that was a huge plus. The staff was very accommodating going out of their way several times to make our stay more enjoyable. The hotel itself was still remodeling some rooms but it did not effect our stay at all, they were actually remodeling the rooms on both sides of ours and were very attentive to being quiet and nonexistent. I was expecting a bunch of spring breakers and loud kids but I think I saw maybe one guest in the halls the whole week we stay, very very quiet and reserved hotel. Our room was clean, big, and comfortable. Overall I would definitely stay here again, it was my first time in Ft. Lauderdale and this hotel provided exactly what I was looking for my first FTL experience. P.S. To get around we rented bikes, great way to explore the area and very reasonably priced.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple