Sea Club Resort
US$268
US$165
US$142
  • Pool
Riverside Hotel(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$144
  • Pool
Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$110
Official Site
US$114
US$111
US$167
  • Beachfront
Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$217
US$228
Orbitz.com
  • Beachfront
US$218
Orbitz.com
All reviewsdeck restaurantacross the streetbeach chairs and towelsnight lifeoverlooking the beachfort lauderdale beachheated poolronelronanoceanfta1ahousekeeper
Reviewed 25 April 2014

I was lucky enough to stay at the hotel,it was just fabulous.I went by myself for a week's getawat.The location is just fantastic,right on the ocean.Staff cold not have been more helpful.Beach chairs and towels are all provided.I did not even have to rent a car everything is in walking distance!If you enjoy meeting great people,beibg near the beach and like to relaz this is the place for you!I can't wait to come back1

Room Tip: My room had a balcony great for morning coffee,and a glass of wine
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 April 2014

My family and I stay in this hotel every year. We come back every summer because it's in the perfect location, it's very clean and the staff is very helpful. We always stay multiple days and there are so many things to do that we never get to do it all. In our last stay we hit the beach during the day, rented a couple of jet-skies. Then, grab a delicious lunch in the resort's restaurant, 'The Deck'. It sits on a second floor and we had an amazing view of the beach. After, we hung-out in the pool for a while, our kids love it. Later in the evening we dress-up and had an elegant dinner at one of the local high-end restaurants. We got back to the resort exhausted and there is no better feeling than to see a clean room and clean sheets to sleep in. The new bed was very comfortable. We definitely got a good rest to do it all over again.
I was very impressed with what they did with the place in the new remodel. Besides the new finishes and furniture, I really enjoyed the new big flat screen TVs. I was able to watch a couple the basketball playoff games while staying there.
Did I mention that the staff is very friendly? Every time that I have forgotten toiletries, need an extra pillow, or extra pool towels the staff has always been very friendly and eager to help us. Gabriela and Edgar

Room Tip: Must get a pool side room.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 April 2014

I stayed with my wife in this hotel for our honeymoon.
I read the newest reviews and I decided to try it.i have no regrets.
The hotel is newly remodeled.freshly painted ,big flat screen tv's and the bed...oh the bed ....so comfortable .
The entire hotel staff was helpful and pleasant .going out of their way to make your stay enjoyable.
The girls at the the front desk(I can't remember their names)were super nice.all the time with a smile on their face and very professional.
The made did an excellent job.we left the room for breakfast and when we got back to the room the room was clean and fresh.
Since we booked the room on the hotels website we enjoyed the daily complimentary breakfast and the drinks at the Deck.Excellent service and excellent location.
We enjoyed the complimentary beach towels and beach chairs was well.
The price is right and reasonable for what we got.
Hopefully we will stay there again soon.
Simon and Meital,Israel

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side have partial ocean vies.great way to wake up in the morning or to have a drink at night
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 April 2014

We came to this complex in December for 3 weeks in December 2013 up to and over Christmas. I have been waiting for my partner's family to visit us so the little ones could contribute to the feedback. As I use a stick and have limited mobility the biggest plus point for me was that everything in the complex was 100% accessible. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff. Everything I needed, they supplied. My partner's grandchildren said they loved the pool, cable TV, the oversized ice creams and the beach. His daughter enjoyed the close proximity to the shops and restaurants. We were all spoilt by the ocean view and the sun. We have vowed to return. A lovely resort hotel and lovely people. I have also reviewed our 4th trip to Tenerife in January and our first short break in Lanzarote in March if anyone is interested in our views on Canarian hotels. Back to Devon until winter!
Betty B, Derby, Devon, UK

Room Tip: I had a second floor room which was ideal with my mobility problems. Ocean view.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Betty B
Reviewed 8 April 2014

The only reason we stayed was because of the 2014 reviews about being remodeled. My title says it all. I really shudder thinking what it was like before the "remodel". I'm giving two stars for the only two good things I could think off and that was location and the bed which was very nice. The bathroom was disgusting and the housekeeper was incredibly rude. We actually just cleaned ourselves so we didn't have to deal with her.

Room Tip: Another hotel
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple