“Great Place come here several times a year!!!”
Review of Sea Club Resort

Sea Club Resort
Ranked #89 of 131 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Reviewed 18 August 2014

We have been coming to Sea Club for six years at least 2-3 times yearly. The staff treat us like family from the time we walk in the front door, to the restaurant staff even the cleaning woman knows who we are and our room number. The Sea Club has done many renovations over the past year giving the place a great new look but most important is the staff has never changed. We love this place and would recommend to anyone.

4  Thank Donna R

Reviewed 18 August 2014

This can be a great place to stay, Liz & Lynn at the front desk offer good service & are helpful, the others not so much. Rooms were small but clean and beds were comfortable. TV channels are very limited. Breakfast is NOT included unless you book through their website only. Really it's only a bagel or piece of toast and a very small cup of orange juice, so you decide if it's worth the extra $$$. Service in the attached restaurant, The Deck also was spotty. Some of the older wait staff seem to be quite tired of all the tourists.
I would stay here again if I was looking for a place to sleep that was pretty central to restaurants and perfect for the beach.

Room Tip: Remember that this hotel is right on the beach, so there will be a bit of rust, paint peeling or eve...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2014

This this my second stay at this resort and the experience was amazing. Being greeted by Liz who worked the front desk she made my check in very smooth and easy. The person who runs the desk always sets the tone for your stay A+ on that end. Me and my girlfriend needed a place to stay but also wanted to be on the beach this place is perfect. The beds are soft, the staff is very friendly and the location is amazing! Right on the beach? Free parking? clean rooms? free towels and beach chairs to check out? This place is well underrated for what they provide here... That's why this is always be my go to pick if I want to enjoy the beaches of FL and not run my wallet dry.

Room Tip: The extra money spent for the King Suit was well worth it.
1  Thank Alex C
Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

A great location and service,the rooms are good.serms like the place had pass a renovation lately, nice bar and resturant with an ocean view.
The hotel prices are friendly aswell, according to the location.
Ronen The manager was very kind,
thank you.

Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Just got of the phone with Rohnen the Manager at the Sea Club Resort. He took the time with us as we are going to stay there yet again (with 15 of us this time). The hotel is set in the perfect spot along the A1A. The rooms are very cozy and comfy. The staff is outstanding the food is great and the view from the Deck Bar is just Awesome. We have stayed here 7 times and would recommend this hotel to anyone. I have always found this hotel to be clean and the staff is very friendly. They go out of their way to make you feel at home. Thanks, Vaughn

Room Tip: All rooms are great
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2014

I booked this Hôtel to be close to the beach! I had foot surgery, so I had the best view! Even If I could'nt enjoy the sea, I could paint it! The staff we're There to help when ever I need! I recommend this hotel! i was here for 11 days!

Room Tip: I had à balcony with à Nice view!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 August 2014

I booked this place last minute and did not look at the reviews to draw my own conclusions ( I should have). In the middle of the night, on my second day staying at this place, my husband woke up to use the bathroom and long be hold a cockroach comes out of the vents and lands on my husband. Clearly, we switched rooms within the hour. I got a hold of the manager a day and a half later. He insured the hotel did not have a cockroach but clearly after me and my husbands experience they did. He told me he would accommodate a free dinner for me and my husband at their restaurant. We found out he only accommodated a $18 discount for eat of use. I will never go to this hotel again.

Room Tip: I do not recommend this place if you want to see a cockroach coming out of the bathroom vents.
4  Thank mona i
SeaClubManagement, General Manager at Sea Club Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2014

Dear guest,
We are sorry that you have confronted an isolated case of a roach, please read the reviews before yours and you can't find that it is a repeating problem as you mentioned, we are retaining the best extermination company in South Florida that makes sure that our hotel is clean of insects. with that said I must inform you that at this time of the year the Palmetto Bugs are in flying mode! and if you left the sliding door open that could have contributed to your incident!
Since the guest is always right I have ordered the Front Desk to give you and your husband two vouchers for dinner at the total of $36.00, an average dinner ticket at the Deck restaurant is well covered by $18.00.
Once again I am sorry but Florida has Tropical weather that carry's some insects and therefore I apologized and compensated you.
I do hope that you understand that it was an isolated case, please give us a second chance and we will make your next visit much more pleasant and enjoyable.
Sorry again,