“The most horrible experience in the hotel industry”

Florida Beach Hotels
Ranked #99 of 127 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

Unfortunally this The most horrible experience in the hotel industry. First check in was supposted started at 3pm after that it started at four; the lines for the check in was very long unnesceptable! My family n and i we were waiting in line from 2pm till 930 making the line in the lobby afterwards our reservation was not true because the hotel was over booking and many people complain and the worst part they didnt have a maneger on duty even enought front desk agent for so many people. They had only 1 agent for the all day and night.

Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Carlos Q
Andrew S, General Manager at Florida Beach Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Hello,

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor. First off, I would like to apologize for your check in delay. Just to clarify, however, the hotel was not overbooked. While I have heard numerous compliments of the agent that was handling that situation, again, I am truly sorry for the delayed check in. I hope to see you come back another time so that we may be able to make it up to you.

Have A Nice Day

Reviewed 2 July 2014

My wife and I checked into this hotel last march. Upon arrival the room was found to be unsecured (patio door handle was missing leaving a huge hole in the door) with rusted appliances, mixed matched lamps and bedding that we were just not sure about. I wouldn't sit my backside on those beds or any of that furniture if you paid me. We got a refund and found a great hotel right up the street. Dont stay at this hotel. Read the reviews and trust me when I say the horror story's you read are true. You cant say you weren't warned.

Room Tip: Go anywhere else but here.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank jrhudson1
Andrew S, General Manager at Florida Beach Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Hello,

Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear of your encounter and want to assure you that the majority of our guests have a great time at our hotel. We would love for you to come back and give us another chance.

Have A Great Day

Reviewed 1 July 2014

You've got a pool and beach with a bar splitting in between them. Cheap and fun!! Not too cleanly so not really a good hotel to bring family to but for a cheap college student looking to go for a few days and still remain safe, this was good.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank jen f

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and we look foward to your next Spring Break Vacation.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

My wife and I have stayed at the Beachside Hotel quite a few times and plan to visit again. You couldn't ask for a better location. Renee and Dean are fantastic and are constantly on top of our needs. I left a bag with a few personal items on one of our last visits and was pleasantly surprised to receive a call from Renee to let me know that she had stored them safely. The rooms could use some TLC, but overall the place is a bargain for what you get.

S & G Ball

Room Tip: Ask for the rooms located on the beachside!!!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sergio B
Andrew S, General Manager at Florida Beach Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Hello,

Thank you very much for your review on Trip Advisor. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found comfort with our staff. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

We have stayed in this hotel a few times now; we find this is a very good deal for the money. Rooms need renovation, but the staff was very nice, specially Renee, as always. Her excellent customer service is an invitation to comeback. All my family is always ready to join.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Fossi-J
Andrew S, General Manager at Florida Beach Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Hello,

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again.

Have A Great Day

Reviewed 21 June 2014

I went with a bunch of relatives and friends on Memorial Day weekend. We occupied several rooms. The hotel is very well located in front of the beach. The buildings and rooms need some improvements and remodeling. I want to thank Renee for taking good care of all of us. She is very nice and solves any issue with the hotel. We plan to go back soon.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Hello,

Thank you for your response on Trip Advisor. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and are also appreciative of your comments about Renee.

Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

Good deal for the money. Staff is great, Renee at the front desk is excellentmWe accidently left some personal belongings by the pool, when we came back at night we figured they have been stolen, we we asked the outside staff they had set
it aside. We were relieved. Overall happy with our stay.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank danny305
Andrew S, General Manager at Florida Beach Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Hello,

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor. I am glad to hear you had a pleasant stay and were satisfied with our customer service. I am also happy to hear that you were able to recover your lost items. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Fort Lauderdale
Central Beach
Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach
Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach
#14 of 127 in Fort Lauderdale

Been to Florida Beach Hotels? Share your experiences!