Was a fine place to stay in order to catch a flight from FLL in the morning - 6 or 7 minute drive to the airport (with a gas station within a block to fill up your rental). Definitely not the neighborhood where you'll be out strolling during a weeklong stay, but certainly not unsafe. TacoBell next door. Good breakfast, nice people. My only issue, but it's a big one, was the wifi that kept cutting in and out. When I ran a test, the download speed was .15 Mbps which is … yeah. So if you're offline, this place is A1, but if you need business or personal wifi, look around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated hotel located near airport, cruise port, convention center, beach and Las Olas. Free hot buffet breakfast and airport shuttle. Shuttle to/from Port Everglades at a nominal fee. In-room coffee makers, refrigerators and 42-in. TVs. Free internet access and free parking. Interior corridors with elevators. Handicapped rooms available. Entire hotel is non-smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fort Lauderdale Airport / Cruise Port Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Airport And Cruise Port
- Comfort Suites Airport & Cruise Port Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Comfort Suites Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Comfort Suites